Monday, March 17, 2014

Easy Cheese, Pie and Cancelled Appointments are no Coincidence!


Today at 9:36 AM
Hi guyz,

This week has been a lil' bit on the crazy side.

First off, at district meeting on Thursday I was minding my own business and spraying easy cheese all over Sister Schwab's hand. Then I urged and inspired her to shake hands with Elder Williams. He decided it was my fault due to my role as motivator... so he wiped easy cheese on my face. I'm okay, we're all okay.

Well then last night Sister Gotchy was sneaking pie out of the fridge and Maxine walked in and scared her so she dropped the entire pie on the floor. Maxine was laughing so hard she nearly wet herself. I took this opportunity to smash pie in Gotchy's face. Muahahahahaha. She then chased me around for a second and we quickly realized it was time for bed. So there we went obviously, because we're Preach My Gospel Missionaries. The end.
Okay so I actually do missionary work on this mission too. Kewl stuff happens all the time. The other night we out riding out bikes to our appointments and all of them had forgotten we were coming and weren't home or didn't answer the door. FANCY THAT!? So we decide to stop at the assisted living center to see Diana since we were nearby. Diana's friend April had felt the overwhelming urge to go visit Diana. She showed up mid lesson and we all read Alma 32 together. April had some serious questions of the soul and we were able to answer a few of them. We gave her a Book of Mormon and she left knowing why she had felt super inspired to go see Diana. Holy cow right?... She doesn't live in our area though and wouldn't give us her address because she's baptist. Dang, at least she has a Book of Mormon!



I had to give a talk in Sacrament meeting yesterday. It wasn't anything great, mainly because I wrote a 15 minute talk and realized they told me to only speak for 5 minutes when I was up on the stand. It ended up being pretty choppy. Oh well. We're all okay.

Well I'm going to get my hair cut today, so I'll probably buzz my head. Email me back if you object. LOVE Y'ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment