Saturday, January 18, 2014

That's Wazzup!!! January 6, 2014

Greetings Earthlings!

So yesterday was a miracle in it's self. A bunch of less actives came to church AND a non member BORE HER TESTIMONY. Holy cow it was awesome. We are going to teach her after her boyfriend leaves on his mission because she wants to take the discussions for herself, not her boyfriend. His farewell is next week. Kewl.

I have a new companion, her name is Sister Gotchy! She is from Layton. She is the most innocent person I know. She also hates biking. Welcome to the kingdom of heaven whut whut!!! Also the brakes on my bike are broken...hahahaha I have no idea what to do, that's just what happens when your bike gets ran over by a car and then your companion involuntarily bails! Let's just say I have double the fun riding down hills now!

Okay so at transfers, this Elder gets up and says he's from Salt Lake. I'm starring at him. Holy freak I know this kid from somewhere, but where? WHAT THE HECK COUSIN THOMAS FOWLER!! He's a visa waiter!! Isn't that nuts? I talked to him after the meeting and oh gosh that was so cool! He's in athens in a bike area. Woot.

Anyways I'm about out of time! Love all of you! Write me! I haven't gotten any letters since LAST YEAR!!!!!!!!!! I'm not being dramatic man!

xoxoxoxoxo


Sister Merrell

PS here is a pic of me and Elder Fowler and the other is me and my best friends out here on the mish: Sister Weight, my old district leader Elder Parkinson, Maria and Wiley Valez the most awesome members ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment