Monday, January 13, 2014

Agency Whomps

Heyyyyyyyyyyo.

What's up everybody? So I forgot my planner and that's when I outline what I'm going to share. So this is going to be all over the place. FYI. Maybe... Who knows maybe I have skillzzzzzz.


So if you haven't remembered, I'm on a mission in Tennessee where everyone already has their set ways with religion and are pretty stubborn to change. Okay not everyone but you get the point. So we had been teaching this lady and she said she was going to get baptized as a Christmas present to herself. Well time went on and she stopped progressing for some reason. I had ZERO desire to drop this lady and her daughters, I have seen the potential in them since day one out her in Tennessee! But she told us she didn't want to progress... so we told her we couldn't come teach her anymore. Her daughter asked if they could still go to the celestial kingdom if they weren't baptized... Welp... there's still time for baptism! I just hope they come around eventually... some way, some how. Agency whomps.

We have been trying to find members with unbaptized children over the age of 9 to teach, and we saw a family last night from the list! They fed us dinner and we taught the restoration! I don't know what their commitment level is, but I had to talk pokemon for like 30 minutes with their son so they'd let us teach them and we could be on their good side. Hopefully my pokemon expertise continues to help us!

Welp we ate at this cool restaurant with the zone leaders and our district leader and his comp. It's called riverside grill and it's so awesome! It has an amazing view too! That was cool. Also we went running this morning and made the Elders come.. Okay Elder Brown wanted to come we had to make Elder Hagans. So great. We are going to a science museum with a ward member after this so that'll be fun.

That's all I could come up with! I hope y'all are being good. Pray for me, my companion and I have to give a training at zone meeting this week (BARF)... Hopefully no one throws any rotten fruit. Everyone be good and remember to love me! I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUU

xoxoxoxoxo

Sister Merrell

No comments:

Post a Comment