Sunday, May 4, 2014

The Tiniest World

Hi humanz it's me.


We have been teaching this lady Tonya (more like she's been coming to church and we haven't really had any official lessons yet since she is so busy). She is being fellowshipped by some members of our ward. She doesn't live in our area....I don't really know what's going to happen with that.... Anyways, she calls us crying and says that the court took her grandkids away from her. She asked us to write a letter telling them that she takes good care of them as far as we could see. We said we could do that, but after we hung out we quickly realized that as missionaries we probably couldn't. We decided to call our 19 year old BFF Olivia from the ward and ask her if we could come make dinner for Tonya at her house and then bring it to her. Olivia (she's the best) of course said yes and so we made her some pasta stuff and brought it to her and apologized for not being able to write a letter. Tonya lives in a very humble home, it was awesome to leave our area and get back to seeing these humble homes and being able to associate with people willing to listen. We are super excited to teach Tonya this week.


So in Farragut, since it's kind of a slow area, we get to hang with members a lot. We went on a nature walk to a waterfall with the Mori's this week. We went and had dinner at the Miller's yesterday and played with their kids. When I was talking to their oldest (Paige) she told me that they had just moved to Tennessee from California about 2 years ago. I asked her what part and she said Murietta. WE IMMEDIATELY FREAKED OUT!! She knows the Goldings! That made me so happy! Bahahaha tiny world right? Also their dog bit my thigh in the most loving way possible. Here's a pic of him, his name is Brando. I like him.


Well that's all I got for this week! I love y'all! Bless your little hearts.


Love,


me

No comments:

Post a Comment