Monday, September 16, 2013

Hi. This Blog Exists. And This Post Will Tell You Why.

Hi. My name is Andrea Kate Merrell and I have been called to serve as a missionary for the church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints!!

 I have been assigned to serve in the Tennessee Knoxville mission teaching in the English Language. I depart September 25th, 2013 and will return sometime at the end of March in 2015.

(I received my call on June 26, 2013)
This blog is called the Only Ten You See because once people found out that I was assigned to labor in Tennessee everyone on the planet Earth insisted on cracking that joke every 5 seconds non-stop.

So I'm hoping that I'm the only ten that you see (4 realz)... but not really because I don't care about that I just think it's funny and grabs people's attention. 

What I'm really hoping is that you can find great entertainment in my journey to bring the gospel to the people of Tennessee. And that you can stay updated with my life even if you are too lazy to write me (but I hope you aren't)!

And who knows, maybe you'll learn something too!



No comments:

Post a Comment